65. Put the food in the cupboard to keep it safe _____ ants.
A. for B. with C. of D. from
64. On Midsummer’s Day we stayed _____ to watch the sun rise.
A. on B. over C. up D. in
63. I really care _____ the students in my class.
A. for B. of C. at D. after
62. I don’t like people to look _____ me while I am writing.
A. with B. on C. over D. after
61. The coin was almost worthless. So it was of small _____.
A. worthy B. honour C. price D. value
60. We can’t tell the young teachers _____ the students.
A. among B. from C. of D. to
59. It would be unwise to rely _____ him too much.
A. to B. at C. on D. for
58. Throughout the whole of the conversation he never once looked me _____ the face.
A. at B. on C. in D. to
57. Still, he _____ his post, reporting the water level to the headquarters every fifteen minutes.
A. came to B. devoted to C. stuck to D. got to
56. If anyone in the village is ill, Mr Johnson is always _____.
A. asked for B. looked for C. waited for D. sent for